THE TOWER HOTEL
ex. Guoman Tower Hotel/Hotel Thistle
St Katharine’S Way, London, United Kingdom
THE TOWER HOTEL
The Tower Hotel London is a comfortable place to stay in a business area, 2.7 km from Hearts of London. Built in a historic style, the property has 801 rooms. The hotel has a private swimming pool and public parking.
The accommodation is perfectly located in the centre of London and offers a view over the River Thames. Docklands can be reached in 25 minutes on foot.
Most of the city’s attractions, including restaurants, a stadium and bars, are within a short walk.
With an on-demand film cable TV, microwave oven and ergonomic chair, the rooms are also equipped with an electric kettle, a dishwasher and a coffee/tea pot. Guests can find an incredible view of the garden. Each room has en-suite bathrooms with an adapted shower, a hairdryer and a rain shower.
The hotel serves a daily English breakfast. Fusion food is offered in the modern restaurant. In the local bar we invite you to taste beers, coffee and wines as well as appetizers and salads.
The Ping Pong St. Katherine Docks brewery is approximately 200 meters away from the accommodation.
There is a Tower Gateway subway station within easy reach.
More active guests also enjoy fitness classes and a gym.
Do you know how to get the Best Price?
Not always the hotel itself has the best rate for you.
But it’s easy, you only have to enter the date of your stay and you will have access to a comparison of all the possible prices of this hotel.
Go ahead! Choose the cheap one and enjoy your trip.
- Paid parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Rooms/facilities for persons with reduced mobility
- Safe box
- Currency Exchange
- Reception 24 hours
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair Access
- 24 hour security
- Automatic teller machine
- Coffee bar
- Smoke detectors
- Pets are not allowed
- Express check-in and check-out
- Non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour log-in
- Common areas for the disabled
- Air conditioning in common areas
- Late entry record
- Safe parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Bathrooms for people with disabilities
- Bath rooms for people with disabilities
- Continental breakfast
- Bar/ lounge
- Picnic tables
- Catering service
- Kitchen utensils
- Breakfast ( to be paid)
- Coffee/Tea in the lobby
- Breakfast buffet
Fitness and Relaxation
- Terrace/Public courtyard
- Room service
- Rent a car
- Dry Cleaning
- 24-hour room service
- Business Center
- Facilities for meetings/banquets
- Maintenance tasks
- Purchasing/commercial services
- Exhibition space
- Wake-up service
- Press Service
- Computer connection
- Business Services
- Assistance with excursions/ Entrance service
- Ironing service
- Heating system
- Air conditioning
- Tea/coffee service
- AM/FM alarm clock radio
- Private bathroom
- Bed Coverage Service
- Beds with wheels
- Shared Bathroom
- Bottled water
- Safebox in the room
- VIP Lounge Facilities
- Free toiletries
- Dining table
- LCD TV
- Carpet flooring
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Nanny/ Children’s services
- Air conditioning in room
- Combination of bathtub and shower
- Check-in: from 15:00-23:59 hours
Check-out: until 12:00 hours
Do you need cash or currency exchange?
- Tower Hotel London has an ATM and coin exchange service in the building itself.
- All children under 3 can stay for free when they use an extra bed.
- All children under 13 can stay for free when they use an extra bed.
- Adults/older children can stay in an extra bed at the price of GBP 20 per person per night.
- The maximum number of extra beds per room is 1.
To keep in mind
- For bookings of more than 9 rooms, different conditions and supplements apply.
All Hallows Barking-by-the-Tower: 600 m
St. Katharine Docks: 100 m
Royal National Theatre: 2.6 km
Tate Modern London: 1.8 km
Tower Bridge: 250 m
Big Ben: 3.6 km
London Bridge: 1.0 km
Maltby Street Market: 850 m
- London City Airport: 8.6 km -only 30 minutes away by DLR-
- Fenchurch Street Station: 700 m